- USB ZigBee coordinator is required for Aqara Vibration Sensor. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices (*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch (With Neutral) is required)
- Whenever the Aqara Vibration Sensor for smart home detects unexpected vibrations, it will send alerts to your phone or activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub
- The Aqara Vibration Sensor can also detect tilt and drop movements when it is attached to an object. Therefore, you can attach the sensor to your valuables or drawers and be notified if any movement is detected from the device
- The Aqara Vibration sensor can be made to control and trigger other Aqara-connected devices when vibration and or movement is detected
- No wiring or screws are required. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
Aqara Vibration Sensor for smart home, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini Glass Break Detector for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Works With IFTTT
Aqara Vibration Sensor for smart home – when vibration, tilt, or drop is detected, Aqara Vibration Sensor will trigger the Hub to sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone. Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high-precision acceleration sensor. The shell is made of anti-UV material and the color will not fade allowing for long-term usage. It consumes low energy and one button battery lasts about 2 years.
- The price of the smart devices is provided by amazon. By adding the product to the cart and making a purchase, you will be redirected to the official amazon website
Features & Compatibility
There are no reviews yet.