Meet the Google Nest thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google home app – whether you’re on an errand or on vacation. You can even change the temperature without getting off the couch or out of bed. Just say, “hey Google, turn up the heat.” The Nest thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something does not seem right, it can send an alert. And it’s easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less. Voice control with Google Assistant requires a compatible smart device.
With Google Nest thermostat you easily:
- Finds extra ways to save
- Control from anywhere
- Nest Renew makes it simple to support clean energy right from home
- Nest Renew works with your compatible Nest thermostat to help you automatically prioritize usage to when energy is cleaner or less expensive
- Designed to install yourself
- Rebates may be available
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, But for some systems, including heating-only, cooling-only, zone-controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll
- need a C wire or other compatible power accessories
- Optional Trim Kit available (sold separately)
Nest thermostat installation:
There are no reviews yet.