- USB ZigBee coordinator is required for Aqara Motion Sensor. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices (*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch (With Neutral) is required).
- Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Aqara Motion Sensor, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
With the Aqara Motion Sensor, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house. If a motion is detected, the Home Assistant will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone. No tools are required for installation. With a sensor stand and sticker, you can set the motion sensor wherever you want. The stand can make a 360 rotation and you can easily adjust the detection angle.
- The price of the smart devices is provided by amazon. By adding the product to the cart and making a purchase, you will be redirected to the official amazon website
Features & Compatibility
Illuminance, Motion Sensor, Temperature
There are no reviews yet.